Monday, July 26, 2004

The Weekend

alright...the weekend over and another week to go. Been trying hard to understand all these html thingy. so, here it is..my very own blog and hope to add more features here (if there is). Yesterday, me and Sharon went to interview these M'sian Idol hopefuls before the results were announced just now. Out of the 11 , 3 were picked to move to next round. Actually, all of them are very good singers. And yes, i was right in favor for andrew and fazli. The other was victor. Well, judging from why the rest failed, mainly is bcoz they shud sing in malay if their pronounciation is no good. It does make a difference.
 

 
this is sharon....on her rounds shopping!!! aww...look at her. looked so naive (she wish). sharon, dun la...let go of those young boyz...hehe...j/k.
 

 
and today......i was in KimGary in Sunway. Had my favorite Shanghai Pork Meat rice and French Toast. Look at those oil!!! Dun they look delicious!!! hiaks.. no la..is honey and margerine...yum yum~ and we saw a lenglui too...but couldn't take a snapshot of her. haih...
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew rocks, and congrats on the mag!!!
kimcun

De.lir.i.ous said...

xcuse me, why are my shopping spree pics on ur blog???? that is not me. i was spinning at that time.... (as if)

coconino said...

hey jon, are u doin the interviews with these ppl for ur magazine business?

guess wat? I won 2 tickets to watch tomorrow's American Idols Live concert here in Michigan. Not a big fan of the show tho, I gave my tickets away to my colleages.