Saturday, February 16, 2008

PUCHONG JAYA APARTMENT - HAUNTED

This is something unexplainable. Is it that i had a close encounter with 'those' stuffs or i am just so fat that i actually got the jeans torn like that???!!!

Here are 2 pics. One is taken without me wearing it. So, what happened?


well, I went for an event at the Gardens in the evening and as i left that place, it was about 8.20pm. I think my jeans were still 'intact'. Otherwise my friends would notice. I went to my friend's house in Puchong for mahjong game until 3am. Now, i am pretty sure if my jeans were torn like that there, those guys would be laughing their lungs then. Maybe i got it scratched under the table? No..not at all. My thigh is pretty wound-free. I noticed this right after i came out from the staircase of the apartment.

If you look at the torn areas, it is quite impossible for any jeans to be torn like that. No hooks, no nails, no sharp objects. otherwise my thigh would be wounded too. If it was bcoz i was fat...well, frankly speaking it wouldn't tear like that lo. It would be one big hole right in the middle (logically). Just look at the smaller torn areas. It was like as though someone used a sharp object. This is something really unexplainable. Really creepy man. I bought this jeans only 2 mths ago.

So, can anyone give a logical explanation?? so that I am more satisfied with the cause, rather than believing it may be something else.

1 comment:

TEEarts said...

I think your 2 months old jeans should be an old stock. If it's old stock, it torn this way. I encounter those 'brothers' few times in my life, they just past by or even staring at you, they would just gone in the air, no worry about that jeans.