Monday, June 25, 2007

1 2 3 4


Feist - that's the name of this artist and her new album, The Reminder was released in May, 2007. I have this album sent to me but i didn't know it was good until i accidentally stumbled onto her music video on youtube. Only after that i realized her new album was sitting on my table for more than a week. A little folksy and pop that's how i describe it but overall, it is a good listen. I prefer her previous album, Let It Die as there are more catchy tunes and somehow it sounded a bit Abba to me or sometimes a bit Bjork.


I picked this song 1234 and you have to watch it. I watched this video over and over again and it is so seamlessly made or edited. How did they do it?


and you should watch this as well. Taken frm her old album, Let It Die, this song is called One Evening. Look at the dance steps. Isn't it cheesy? :) i like it!!!!

No comments: