Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Usual Sunday

Today, the usual Sunday where me and my couple friends had our lunch at Curve and jalan-jalan to see what's new and also check into all the latest mags.

Then we went into BBMaxx and goodness, is something like another FOS and the range here is not too bad. I got a few that i wanted to buy but not enuff cash. I found Sean Jean polo T as well and it's only around RM30 something.


Ok. i can't fit into this one. damn! My friend bought it instead. And then i found this.


I saw this exact design at Zara 3 mths ago. And this one is made in South Africa. My hands were itchy to get this one as well but then, what if i wear it one day and i bum into my client from Zara?? haha..shitty.
Anyway, i ended up buying a polo T from H&M for RM17.00!!
Really good bargain. The shirts there comes in batches. So size is quite an issue also. I will not tell you more coz i have to grab one or 2 more t-shirts which i hav eyed. wooohoo...

No comments: