Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Up Up and AwAY..

these are some pics i took while on da plane to Penang. Window sit next to the emergency door. How's dat for a comfort flying :) I met my old college fren, Sean who has been working in the Sun paper for 10yrs. I thought i was goin to be alone on this trip. It's really nice to catch up on old times. Din manage to take a photo of the stewardess sitted opposite us. Her name is Diana. Very friendly n pretty. Her diamond platinum ring on her finger also very big.



i always like to look out frm the plane and see the clouds below and up the infinity sky.below is the dvd i'd been loooking for ages. At last..i found it in penang!!! Yahooooo...i can watch this film umpteen times n not get bored. and that was my room. the number is 333. nice,huh!



and lastly, this is the pic taken when i was on my way back to kl. it was clear blue sky above the clouds. but later, as we sank under it, it was kinda cloudy sky over kl. it's amazing, isn't it? it gives me peace and a sense of wonder.



for more pics, click here :
  • No comments: