Friday, August 06, 2004

WHY ?? WHY ???

Why do you all call me when i am in the toilet?? Do you all know when i go toilet?? Are you all watching me?? This happened too many times. Why people call me when i'm shitting?? There'l be phone calls coming in each time i go to shit. No shit, no phone calls. When i bath, no calls. Only when i shit!!!! why????? Everytime i go to shit, i always tell myself, "sure got phone calls coming in..." and true enuff....it rang n rang n rang.... I wan to shit in Peace!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u shit too frequent..next time bring ur phone and hang ard ur neck while u shit lor.. dun drop and flush into the toilet thou...

coconino said...

perhaps u shouldnt pick up the phone when u are shitting. Or u can leave a voicemail on ur machine saying 'hi u have reached the voicemail of Jon, please leave a message cos i am shitting'. tat will disgust the caller and they will leave u in peace!

De.lir.i.ous said...

ironically, my ex bf used to call me up when he was shitting. very thoughtful of him, really.