Thursday, August 26, 2004

Updated !!!

aLright. Was finding a better topic here. Would have updated last week but that wasn't very good coz i was down and complaining that the world's gonna come to an end for me. Things are better now. I'll just write what comes across my mind now. Yup....my slipper was stolen!!!! Damn....i liked it so much. I bought at pasar malam for only rm10. And now it's gone :(

I've been working round the clock these days. Almost lost my soul. Didn't even have time to tidy up my hall. Yup....there's nutin much happening except work frm day and nite. O ya..i put on some weight , i guess. Thanks to sarah. Erm..my cheeks are drooping. haih.....this is bad, man. Is a sign of ageing. No wonder so many girls call me uncle now. Last year, still can escape as a 27 yr old recycled teenager.

A lot of ppl are going to jam up at Genting this weekend for the party. The excitement is not there yet. But it may be a good time to go there to relax a bit and also escape the dust and pollution here. I missed my 'Yau Char Koey" dip in black coffee up there. hehe. And FYI, William Hung is indeed coming to M'sia in November, performing in Genting. So, you may wan to 'Bang Bang' all the way up there to see him.

Watched a bit of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" , starring Jim Carrey. Should be a touching movie. A story about erasing memories about their loved one. Ahh...imagine the pain of not able to let go or forget your ex. I understand that feeling. But i had experienced worst 10 yrs ago. It's almost goin insane. Luckily, my frens around me that time din really give a damn. I had to learn to stand up by myself. Took me 8 mths to erased that feeling and be much stronger man. It's good. I love it. It's a life experience that kenot be thread with anything else. I take all things bad with stride now. Well, let's not say so loud, huh. Like the old chinese sayings, women can bring downfall of a man (i hope i say it rite...keke). Or Behind every man's success, there's an ass....(erm...got such thing ar..hehe).
wow...look at that sausage. yummy....

No comments: