Sunday, July 15, 2007

ABOUT ME

ok...i got this link from another blogger. Ah....forgot her blog address though. Some young chic blogger linked to Kenny sia.

This is something interesting and kinda fun. I din change my screen name but here is my 'DNA'
It say quite true about me the first page. Romantic...that's me!! (ahem!). Although i have no one to romance with for now. But anyway, wat is romantic to me may not be romantic to other ppl. And i am quite certain about this. Often they end up with their eyes rolled up or u can see them staring blankly back at me with a virtual bird flying across their head. The beach part...yeh. i like to get away and beach is the No. 1 choice. I'm quite intrigued by something with a very interesting history. Like the pyramids, extinction of the past humanrace and so on.
It is so true on the first line, huh. I am a workaholic. Sigh. I wish i am not but that's what gets me going everyday in life, trying to achieve and laying a mark in this world b4 my time is up.

i am not sure about this page. I like routine? perhaps i am in a routine all the time that i am not aware of it. I chose that drink coz it looks like Ipoh White Coffee mah. I dun really like black coffee. But is it coffee or something else? tea?
Romantic ? Dreamer? Those are so me and ya..i take every opportunity that is available to me. A risk taker but not in romance thought..ermmm....
so, whats ur 'DNA' or your personality tells you...click here
make sure you register :) have fun

No comments: