Saturday, January 05, 2008

Am I Back?

My last post was August last year.

wow..how time flies.

there are too much tension and stress at work that i do not find the mood to blog anything at all. Afterall, my grammar is not up to mark either. Yes, it's kinda frustrating when you have something to pen down but words just get in the way. And i am doing publishing and carrying the title, Editor-in-chief. O my god!

No...this is not a confession or unveiling a secret. Everyone knows. It may be a surprised to those who don't know me. If you don't know me and found your way into here...hey! welcome!

Sometimes, it's depressing coz when you read other blogs...oh...they sound all so nice and you always wish you could write like them. Sigh...i wish but then, there are also many who are not genius in writing and still get ppl to visit the site, agh...i am a little relieved.

So, what made me write again?
I was reading Suanie's and Pink pau's blog and it just hit me that i had not blog for the longest time. Perhaps, i am bored now or maybe, ...they inspire me to blog a little again. Or maybe one day, i am able to have my own domain to blog. that would be cool. If i could get my hands on a new digital camera, maybe...i would blog even more. I believe in visuals more.

2007 has gone. that stupid Pig year. It was supposed to be my year. It was supposed to bring me lots of luck and joy. Instead, there were more downs than ups. If you look back, generally the Pig year wasn't very good overall. A few events i could remember now....assassin of Buttho, russia wans to point its nuclear weapon at Europe, our own local chaotic demontrations and my client's mom passed away on xmas day.

I, for once would want to vote for the opposition this year. By the way, i have not register as a voter yet. I think i did. I am not sure. I think i am supposed to vote for Pantai. I am voting for Opposition not because i like them. It's bcoz i do not like our current administration. I wish our PM is as agressive as our Dr. M. Our PM now has done nothing much... i mean, in a big way to help Malaysia prosperous. We only had our toll and petrol increased. Yes,..our country is still the lowest compare to other countries but we can't use this as a benchmark, rite? My usual mixed-rice for lunch cost me at least RM4 now compare to RM3 or RM3.50 few monts back. And you don't see Pak Lah going overseas a lot with the delegation to help spur Malaysia economy. All politicians are liars and perhaps, corrupted. It's not a surprise and they are all over the world. But i am ok if we all 'prosperous' together -gether. Everyone wins, everyone will be happy. If Obama is the President of the USA, i would really love to see what are the changes he will be implementing and i am not surprised if there is an assassination plot against him. It's just like the TV series, 24 where the first black president was assassinated.

So, how did i celebrate my new year's eve? Nothing much. I had seafood with a few friends and then adjourned to my friend's house to play Xbox! Just hope 2008 would be a better year for everyone.

Before that, we went to Lookout Point after xmas. It's somewhere in cheras. Not sure how to explain to you but can go from Ampang or Steven's Corner in Cheras. It's ok la for first timers like us. We managed to find that place. We read in some other blogs earlier. Some said the food was good, some said "yuks". As we reached, we went to this Lookout Point Cafe or restaurant. I kept my expectations low on food and fair enough, it was really not good. It was raining and drizzling that night. So, it was kinda chilly. Luckily i was wearing a sweater. We went there to give one of our friend a surprise birthday party. She was brought up there later and indeed, she was delighted to see all of us there and we tried to have the bday cake eaten there. So, these guys put the candles neatly on the cake and ...fuck! the wind was too strong. They couldnt light the candles!

One guy went to survey the area and came back, saying that there was another restaurant downstairs and we should try doing that cake thingy there. So, all of us went downstairs and...haiyo...this is a better looking restaurant than upstairs!!! It's like those KimGary restaurant. You can find variety of food here and the price is surprisingly reasonable. Better than upstairs!!!! So, if you want to go there..that place is called Lookout Point. When you reached there, don't lookout or lookup...make sure you look down!

And why is it so nice there? You can view the entire KL from there and ya, it's cooler there.


Have a great 2008...!!

No comments: