Monday, January 07, 2008

Flyakite OSX

What is Flyakite OSX?

Well, i came across this in Hongkiat.com.

Halo...!...it's not asking you to fly a kite la. No fly kite. it's actually a software.
If you want your Windows PC to look like MAC OS, then this should do the trick.
It is a complete MAC transformation and it's great. At least something different to look at. I needed something new. So getting rid of XP sounds fun. Afterall, no money to buy an iMac. So, this version will do the trick.

I have no problem installing and so far, it remains stable. No crashes yet. Everything function like a MAC computer except that there isn't much change to the MSN windows live messenger.
I downloaded the Topdesk which simulates the Expose in MAC feature. It helps to reduce or switch windows in a jiffy. Here, i reduce my work to thumbnails on the screen and just click the preferred thumb to continue my work.



i use the RK launcher. The dock below the screen. It functions exactly the same as Apple MAC OS and it's cool. I changed the some of the icons as well. I changed to some reflective ones. Cool, huh.



if you want more MAC emulation stuffs.
Here is something i found. A very good resource for all MAC emulations.
http://www.osx-e.com/

I'm not a computer expert but thanks to Hongkiat, i am now happily working on my new MAC computer. yeh!
Download Flyakite here

No comments: