Sunday, January 13, 2008

HAMSTER INVASION



Just read in the newspaper today that pet shop owners are expecting to sell more hamster this year due to the fact that this year is the Year of The Rat. Some chinese believes it'll bring good luck. The Daily also mentioned it is suitable for children as pets. I am not sure if it is good idea to let small children to play with them. I just can't imagine what if they squash them. I mean, if i am still little child, i think i would. I reared hamster once. I bought for my ex coz she loved it and at the end of the day, i was the one rearing it. It was cute and nice at first, as it grew bigger it became a little violent. It got smarter and tried gettin out of the cage. It managed to bite and pulled up that little gate once. But still, at last it managed to escape. I guess it had it planning for mths. And no need to tell what happened when my ex found out. I would nvr rear a hamster again. It is smelly and they eat n sleep a lot. It didn't bring me luck then. So, would you buy one just bcoz it is the Year of The Rat? And did anyone bought any pigs last year?

pic: : http://www.petwebsite.com

No comments: