Sunday, January 13, 2008

BURGER KING - THE WHOPPER FREAKOUT

When was the last time you had a burger? And are you a regular fast-food customer? I have to confess I eat those fast-food burger all the time. Sometimes, it could be three times a week. I know it's insane and not very good for health. But what to do, when you are a bachelor and working late nights all the time and lazy to drive out and get other food. So, the phone delivery is the easiest. I order the McDonalds all the time coz there's no delivery for Burger King. I wish they have coz seriously, i prefer BK than McD. BK is a bit pricey and I do wish they revise their prices down so that everyone could enjoy their selection of tasty burgers, especially their Whopper! Well, i actually like the Mushroom burger more. But if i want to save cost, then i go for the Ramli Burger. So, what if, if you go into McD and they don't sell Big Mac no more?? I guess customers can still opt for other burgers like McChicken or Double Cheese. But what if you go into BK and they don't sell Whopper?? Ah...i guess i would freakout too. Here, let's watch the customer's reaction when they were told Whopper was discontinued from the menu.

No comments: